Findingfor everyone on your list while staying on budget is a real challenge. That's why we've done the work for you. We've found thoughtful gifts that will wow your friends and family -- we're talking everything from to . No matter their age, gender, or interests, you'll find something on this list for everyone. are all top-rated, and all under $200.
Keep reading to shop the best gifts under $200 in 2023. (Or, if $200 is your total budget, choose a couple of picks from theand the best .)
The best Christmas gifts under $200 in 2023
We've found gifts for everyone from the music-obsessed teen to theand more. These gifts are reviewer- and staff-loved, so you can feel confident giving them to your friends and family.
For the gal who loves fancy things: Tiffany Eau de Parfum
Tiffany & Co.'s iconic blue box is a gift in and of itself, but the jewelry brand's Eau de Parfum makes for the perfect gift this holiday season. The brand's signature perfume boats a sparkling floral musk scent, created to capture the luxury and glamour of New York City.
At the heart of Tiffany's scent are tones of iris and warm nuances of gently, musky notes. At its core, the scent is strong and feminine, modern and not overbearing.
This gorgeous scent comes in a beautiful crystal bottle cut like Tiffany's iconic Yellow Diamond Cuts. And yes, the iconic blue box comes with it, too.
Tiffany's Eau de Parfum is currently 15% off at Nordstrom, starting at $85.
What we like about the Tiffany Eau de Parfum:
- It comes in beautiful packaging featuring the classic Tiffany blue shade.
- It is available in three size options.
For the Barbie fan: Mega 'Barbie' the movie Dreamhouse
If you're looking for the perfect gift for the Barbie fan in your life, check out the Mega "Barbie" the movie Dreamhouse. This 1,795-piece set features the Dreamhouse shown in the "Barbie" movie complete with Barbie and Ken dolls.
"The Mega Barbie Dreamhouse is definitely mega," a Walmart reviewer says. "We built it as a family project as it has 1,795 bricks to assemble. Once we got it built our 9-year-old grand daughter was so excited to get to play with it. The house had so many little intricate details to it with all the little accessories."
What we like about the Mega "Barbie" the movie Dreamhouse:
- It's likely to be one of the most-wanted holiday gifts of the season.
- The large Barbie Dreamhouse includes a fun waterslide for kids to play with.
For the incurable gardener: Uncommon Goods flower garden in a box
This Uncommon Goods flower garden in a box gift set will delight gardening enthusiasts, or newbies looking to get into gardening. And it doesn't matter where your recipient lives. It includes seeds for 36 flowers that can grow anywhere in the country. Plus, it includes some fun unique shades like plum-colored sunflowers that may surprise even the greenest of thumbs.
"My dad loves planting flowers all around the yard and is always looking for something new that he hasn't planted before," a reviewer who gifted the item says. "He loved this gift and said he's never seen these varieties before. He's excited to start planting!"
Why they'll love the Uncommon Goods flower garden in a box set:
- It includes shade and flower varieties not found at standard big-box gardening stores.
- This gift works for recipients anywhere in the country, and no matter what their level of expertise.
- Each seed tube includes care instructions, making it beginner-friendly.
For the sneakerhead: Nike by You customized shoes
If you're seeking a gift for the sneakerhead in your life, surprise them with a unique pair they likely don't already own by utilizing the Nike By You program to craft a highly customized shoe.
This isn't just a basic color customization either. You are guided through 12 customization areas, from the logo on the tongue of the shoe, to each section of the shoe -- even the Nike Swoosh color. With so many customization points, you can create a truly unique shoe just for your friend or family member.
Prices vary by style and start at $130.
Why they'll love the Nike by You shoes:
- You can customize popular styles like Nike Dunks and Air Force 1s with their favorite colors, materials and designs to create their perfect sneaker.
- You're pretty much guaranteed to gift something that the recipient doesn't already have.
- The Nike by You shoes are made with durable and high-quality materials -- just like all of Nike's shoes.
For the pet-obsessed: Purr and Mutt Renaissance pet painting
If you're looking for a fun and unexpected gift for the pet parent in your life, gift them a custom Renaissance painting from Purr and Mutt. Turn your their pet into a duke, a queen, a knight, an admiral and more with Purr and Mutt's custom, vintage-style renaissance pet portraits.
It's a fairly easy process. You can look through the available designs and choose the one that you think will best capture their pet's personality. Then upload a photo and the Purr and Mutt team will create a custom portrait of you recipient's pet. You can choose from plenty of sizes and framing options.
Prices vary from $53 for a small, unframed photo to $132 for a large, framed portrait. We do recommend going a bit larger and opting for framing for gifting purposes, as it will make a stronger impression.
Why they'll love the Purr and Mutt:
- You can choose from more than a dozen style options.
- Several design styles can accommodate multiple pets.
- It's a unique gift that will surprise and delight pet owners.
For the loyal baseball fan: MLB game-used baseball bat bottle opener
If you have someone in your life who's obsessed with their favorite baseball team, consider gifting them this special souvenir. The bottle opener is made from real bats used in MLB games. There is a menu that allows you to select the recipient's favorite team to receive an opener crafted from a bat used by that very team.
It also comes with a story card indicating which game the bat was used in, and an engraving with a special hologram number that can be used to access more information on the bat.
Prices ranges from $135 to $175.
Why they'll love the MLB game-used baseball bat bottle open:
- No matter the team, there's an option for your recipient.
- The opener comes with an engraving indicating what team used the bat.
- It's a special gift for sports fan that want a unique piece from their favorite team.
- Each bottle opener is unique.
For the coffee hound: Atlas Coffee Club coffee world tour gift subscription
Real coffee lovers like to explore new tastes and terroirs.
An Atlas Coffee Club subscription is a great gift for coffee enthusiasts. Each month features a coffee from a different country. You can select whole beans, ground coffee, espresso, Keurig cups and more. There are also different roast options, so they can get a light, medium or dark roast to best suit their preferences.
Get a one-year coffee subscription for $189.
Why they'll love the Atlas Coffee Club coffee world tour subscription:
- Each coffee comes with a postcard from the coffee's country of origin with tasting notes and the origin story of the coffee.
- It's a fun way for the recipient to try all kinds of coffee while still getting their preferred bean style and strength.
- It's a gift that keeps on giving for an entire year.
For the gamer on the go: Backbone mobile gaming controller for iPhone
This Backbone mobile gaming controller can turn an iPhone into a gaming console for the optimal portable gaming experience. The recipient can play their favorite games from anywhere; the Backbone supports PlayStation Remote Play, Xbox Remote Play and the Steam Link mobile app.
Note that it comes in a Lightning port connection option for recipients with an iPhone 14 or earlier model and a USB-C connection model for those that have an iPhone 15. Be sure to purchase the right version depending on your intended recipient's current iPhone model.
Why they'll love the Backbone mobile gaming controller for iPhone:
- It's ultra-portable, making it easy to bring to work, school or travel.
- It offers a low-latency connection for smoother gameplay.
- It works with any iPhone.
For the gym rat: Hyperice Hypervolt Go 2
The Hypervolt Go 2 boasts 40 watts of power, two head attachments and three speeds. Its main selling point is its extreme portability -- its lack of heft is meant to literally keep you on the go. This makes it the perfect gift for the fitness enthusiast in your life or even the student athlete. They can throw it in their gym bag and use it to recover after their workouts.
"I was gifted a full size Hypervolt which I use regularly for my legs after runs," writes a verified purchaser on Amazon. "When I travel and do runs away from home, I surely miss my massage gun.
"t charges quickly and is quiet. It will definitely be a good traveling companion for races that are away from home."
Why they'll love the Hyperice Hypervolt Go 2:
- It comes with two interchangeable massage heads and three speed settings, so they can adjust it to their desired speed and pressure.
- The portable massager is lightweight and easy to bring to the gym or on the go.
- It helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness for better post-workout recovery.
Best gift for avid readers: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition (ad-free)
Maybe you know someone who loves to read. Maybe that person also lives in a tiny space and can't store all the books they want. Or maybe they just want to enjoy their books in a way that won't weigh them down.
Consider gifting them a Kindle. We recommend the Kindle Paperwhite Signature edition; it provides a paper-like reading experience that's easy on the eyes and that many people prefer over other e-readers.
It also features a 6.8-inch display, adjustable warm light and up to 10 weeks of battery life. The Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition offers everything in the Kindle Paperwhite, plus wireless charging, an auto-adjusting front light and 32 GB of storage.
We recommend the ad-free version for gifting. It's only slightly more expensive, but it provides a cleaner look and makes a better impression. After all, you probably don't want to give someone the gift of ads.
Why they'll love the Kindle Paperwhite Signature edition:
- It provides the convenience of an e-reader with a flush-front design and glare-free display that reads like traditional paper.
- They will be able to easily access the Kindle library with thousands of popular books to purchase and download instantly.
- It's lightweight and portable, making it a great gift for friends or family members that like to read while traveling, on the train, or on their lunch break at work.
For the latte addict: Nespresso Vertuo Next espresso maker
Do you know someone that can't go a day without heading to the coffee shop for their favorite latte? Consider gifting them a machine that will let them make it right from their own kitchen -- and save themselves a ton of money.
The Nespresso Vertuo Next allows you to brew single serve coffee or espresso at the touch of a button. The espresso maker can brew three cup sizes and offers an ultra-fast, 25-second heat-up time.
Even better: The company is always introducing new coffee flavors and seasonal favorites, like Pumpkin Spice Cake for the fall.
"I found myself spending close to $35 per week on coffee at Starbucks. Not anymore," one Amazon reviewer says. "The Nespresso machine generates a beautiful thick espresso by centrifugal force which gives the end result a nice layer of crema. Totally worth the money to get the milk frothed as well for a nice latte or cappuccino."
Why they'll love the Nespresso Vertuo Next espresso maker:
- The espresso machine is only 5.5 inches wide, making it a compact option that works even in small spaces.
- It offers six cup size options.
- They can discover new flavors and seasonal favorites throughout the year (hello, pumpkin spice).
- Comes with a 37-ounce water reservoir so you can make several cups without having to add more water.
For the jet-setter who already has the luggage: Away The Everywhere Bag
Know someone that is always jetting off to a new location? Get them this chic bag that works as the perfect, stylish personal item for air travel.
With a padded laptop pocket, detachable key clip, pockets sized for water bottles, other gadgets and accessories and a detachable padded strap, Away's The Everywhere Bag makes the perfect -- and ridiculously chic -- travel companion. Your loved one can slip it over the handle of a suitcase while wheeling it around the airport.
One Away reviewer says: "I love my Everywhere bag. I recently travelled with it on a domestic flight and it was so convenient to place the bag under the seat. The best part of the bag is the zippers that go down to the lower portion of the bag, which when opened gives easy access and visibility to all the contents."
Why they'll love the Away The Everywhere Bag:
- It offers ample storage for travel, work or the gym.
- It looks great.
- They already have the luggage. This is what's next.
- The bag comes with a trolley sleeve that can fit around your luggage handle for easy transport.
For the DIY crafter: Cricut Easypress 2
If you're looking for the perfect holiday gift for the DIY crafter in your life, you can't go wrong with the Cricut EasyPress 2. This heat-press machine eliminates the need for an iron and simplifies heat-transfer projects. Perfect for a creative recipient -- think crafters, art students or anyone who likes to personalize, well, everything -- this little dynamo of a machine has tons uses -- applying decals on T-shirts, tote bags, aprons, pillow cases and more.
Plus, the machine has crafters raving about its performance.
"The Cricut EasyPress 2 Heat Press Machine has quickly become an essential tool in my crafting arsenal," says one Amazon reviewer and crafting enthusiast. "This versatile heat press machine offers a seamless and efficient way to apply heat transfers, ensuring professional and long-lasting results. I couldn't be happier with the performance and quality of this incredible machine."
Why they'll love the Cricut EasyPress 2:
- It offers precise temperature control up to 400 degrees.
- The press heats up in under 2 minutes, so they'll be able to get crafting quickly.
- It offers an auto-off safety feature.
For the family member who cannot get enough photos of the kids: Aura Carver digital photo frame
This sleek, freestanding smart picture frame displays photos sent from an iPhone, Android and other smart devices. It comes equipped with an ambient-light sensor that automatically adjusts display brightness and dynamic orientation; that means recipients can switch the frame from portrait to landscape mode. It also offers wireless connectivity to make uploading photos easier.
You can load the frame up with your favorite photos of you and your partner for a romantic gift. Or load it up with pictures of the kids as a gift for the grandparent who is always asking for more family photos. Got new photos to share? You can upload those too -- and surprise the grandparents with fresh images.
Why they'll love the Aura Carver digital photo frame:
- You can upload photos they'll love to make it a more personalized gift.
- It's easy to set up with the compatible app. Even less tech-savvy recipients will be able to figure it out.
- You can invite friends and family from all over the world to contribute photos for a collaborative gift.
For the person who loves to cook: Our Place Always Pan 2.0
The Our Place Always Pan is popular with cooking enthusiasts and kitchen-decor lovers, thanks to its gorgeous design and versatility. Built to do the work of 10 cookware pieces, the Always Pan 2.0 can braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, bake, boil, serve and store. And it will look great in your kitchen while doing it. The pan includes Thermakind, Our Place's advanced, long-lasting ceramic nonstick coating to make cooking and cleanup a breeze.
"I'm obsessed with this pan!" says one reviewer. "It has so much versatility in what I can cook! It is not as heavy as I would have thought but that does not mean it's not extremely durable!"
This gorgeous pan is available in eight color variations, so you're sure to find a colorway that the recipient will love.
Why they'll love the Our Place Always Pan:
- It's versatile enough to handle several different cooking functions and just about any dish the recipient would want to make.
- it comes in a range of colors that can upgrade any kitchen.
- It's oven-safe, so even bakers can enjoy the pan.
- The Our Place Always Pan is the perfect gift for the person that loves to cook but hates the cleanup. Its nonstick coating makes cleaning a breeze.
- It comes with a steamer basket and beechwood spatula.
For the sleepyhead in need of a bedding upgrade: Buffy Cloud comforter
Buffy is a sustainable bedding brand known for its cloud-like, cooling bedding. One of the most popular Buffy products is the Cloud comforter. It's a fluffy, hypoallergenic comforter that offers an airy feel. It's also an eco-friendly option -- the comforter is made with ultra-soft materials spun from recycled plastics.
"This comforter was exactly what I expected and exactly what I wanted. Like a fluffy, warm cloud. We bought two more," a reviewer on Buffy's website says.
If you know someone who is still using an old, run down comforter or someone who rarely splurges on themselves, give them the bedding upgrade that they deserve so they can sleep in cloud-like comfort.
Prices currently range from $100 to $180 depending on size.
Why we like the Buffy Cloud comforter:
- The machine-washable comforter is fluffy but breathable, making it appropriate for all seasons.
- It's an eco-friendly purchase that upcycles approximately 50 plastic bottles.
- Comes with free shipping.
For the friend who loses everything: Apple AirTags (4-pack)
Do you know someone who is constantly misplacing their keys or wallet? They need AirTags. It may not seem like the most exciting gift on the list, but it's one that the recipient will definitely thank you for.
These tiny trackers send out a Bluetooth signal that can be anonymously detected by nearby devices. Even if your own phone isn't handy, you (and only you) can locate these trackers on an Apple "Find My" map. If your iPhone is handy, it can lead you straight to the tagged item via the phone's "Precision Finding" feature (found on the Apple iPhone 11 and newer models). Apple AirTags are water-resistant and designed to last for up to one year on a standard, replaceable battery.
Why they'll love Apple AirTags:
- They seamlessly integrate with Apple's Find My network for precise tracking.
- The battery lasts up to a year and is replaceable.
- The Precision Finding feature utilizes the U1 chip for pinpoint accuracy.
For the child ready for a first tablet: Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids
If your child wants a tablet for the holidays, the Fire HD 8 Kids is built for kids ages 3-7. The tablet comes in a durable kid-proof case and has a two-year warranty. It also includes a one-year subscription to Amazon Kids+, which includes thousands ad-free books, games, videos and apps suitable for children. The tablet includes parental controls to limit screen time and set content restrictions.
The tablet is offered in 32GB or 64GB storage options with a blue or purple kid-proof case. It's one of our top picks for the. Get the tablet on sale on Amazon for $85 now (regularly $150).
Why they'll love the Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids tablet:
- Kids can access tons of age-appropriate, fun and educational content like books, games and shows for long-lasting entertainment.
- Parents will love its sturdy design and easy parental control features.
For the restless yogi: Alo Moves membership
Alo Moves is a fitness subscription that provides access to yoga classes, Pilates, barre and more. The subscription also includes meditation and mindfulness videos. It's a great gift option for the yogi, pilates enthusiast or wellness-focused person in your live.
Alo Moves classes range from 10 to 90 minutes and are taught by more than 70 instructors. You can access Alo Moves classes from your smartphone, laptop, Apple TV and more. You can even send a gift card to let your friend or family member subscribe to Alo Moves. A 6-month subscription gift card is $78, while an annual subscription gift card is $130.
Why they'll love Alo Moves:
- They will gain access to a wide range of classes that can be done right from their home, offering a convenient option for days that they can't make it to a in-studio yoga class.
- Users can decide whether or not they want background music played during classes and can even choose their own if desired.
For the sweater weather enthusiast: Lake Jane sweater
A good sweater is a fall and winter staple -- and this 100% cotton sweater from is a great choice for gifting moms, sisters, wives or anyone who loves a nice cozy sweater. It's available in three colors; ivory, dusty blue and conifer (a dark green).
"The Jane Sweater is the perfect throw-on with anything sweater! I love to layer it over my Lake pajamas for a cozy morning, and then throw it on with jeans for the day." shared one reviewer. "The cropped fit is perfect - not too short and not too long. I can't recommend it enough!".
Why they'll love the Lake Jane sweater:
- It's made from 100% cotton.
- It features a cozy chunky knit and ribbed cuffs.
- The classic sweater can be dressed up or down and pairs well with anything from pajamas to dress pants.
For the beauty enthusiast: Shark HyperAir hot air brush
You won't be able to find afor under $200 this holiday season, but this top-rated makes a great gift. Shark is best-known for vacuum cleaners. But this fast-drying air brush has brought Shark into the beauty market. Reviewers report that the Shark HyperAir hot air brush is a worthy competitor to the Dyson Airwrap.
"This hair dryer is nothing short of amazing," an Amazon reviewer says. "I have a Dyson hair dryer and I have the Airwrap complete system. I like this Shark hair dryer much better than my Dyson now."
Get it for just $176 (regularly $230) today at Amazon.
Why they'll love the Shark HyperAir hot air brush:
- The hot air brush comes with three heat and three airflow settings.
- It is designed to minimize heat damage.
- It features a cool shot button that helps close the cuticle and smooth your hair at the end of styling.
For the friend that hates to clean: iRobot Roomba 694 robot vacuum
Give the gift of a clean home and fewer chores with this under $200. The iRobot Roomba 694 uses advanced sensors to move under furniture, around obstacles and along edges. It doesn't map your home but relies on its sensors, including a cliff detect feature, to avoid falling down stairs. This vacuum is Wi-Fi-enabled. Control the vac with your connected smartphone or device via the iRobot Home app.
"We have two dogs, one of which sheds moderately," an Amazon reviewer says. "I purchased in hopes that it at least would help between regular vacuuming. I vacuumed first with my Dyson and then set it free. When it was done with the job, I didn't expect much in the dust trap... I was wrong! It was full! Super impressed."
Why they'll love the iRobot Roomba 694:
- The Roomba 694 will make post-Christmas cleanup a breeze.
- It gets 90 minutes of run time on a single charge.
- The dual multi-surface brush is designed to clean different floor types, good if you have both carpet and hardwood or laminate.
For the active audiophile: Beats PowerBeats Pro
Runners and fitness enthusiasts will love the Beats Powerbeats Pro earbuds for their secure fit. These wireless earbuds are designed with comfortable ear hooks for a secure fit, making them ideal for more rigorous activities such as running. Meanwhile, the IPX4 water resistance ensures they're protected even when you're sweating on them every day. They're available in black, ivory and navy colors.
Amazon reviewers rate these earbuds 4.5 stars. "Much better than the. Love these," says one reviewer.
Says another verified Amazon buyer: "These are the best headphones I've ever owned! Expensive but good quality and very solid. Worth it!"
Why they'll love the Beats Powerbeats Pro:
- The earbuds offer 9 hours of listening time on a single charge.
- Each earbud has individual volume controls.
- Apple users can control Siri with these earbuds, hands-free.
- They are sweat-resistant, making them a great choice for runners or gym enthusiasts.
- Your purchase comes with a 6-month subscription to Apple Music for free.
- These earbuds support 3D spatial audio.
When you're not sure what to gift: Big Blanket Co. Original Stretch blanket
Perhaps you don't know someone well, or you're looking for a gift that will wow the person who has everything. In this case, we recommend the Big Blanket Co. Original Stretch blanket. Everyone likes a cozy blanket; even the person who has everything could always use another one. Plus you'll be saving them from restless nights of fighting over the covers with their spouse (or dog).
"These blankets are perfect," a reviewer says. "The material is heavier and denser than most blankets, almost giving a weighted blanket feel but still being able to breathe. Not to mention they are sooooo so soft.
"The best part is if you want more weight, more warmth, more squish, there is plenty of blanket to double it up."
Why they'll love the Big Blanket Co. Original Stretch blanket:
- This blanket is made with temperature-regulating material.
- This blanket is moisture-wicking and features four-way stretch.
- Choose from 18 colors.
Related content from CBS Essentials
for more features.