(Episode 848: 26 minutes 20) Listen on iTunes.
A new report looks at 62 of Australia's largest retailers and sees a picture that lacks cohesion and leaves the door open for new entrants.
Peter Paterson, director at eMarketing Connected wrote the report, after studying the customer experience offered by each company.
In this edition of BTalk we talk through four areas examined in the study:
- Product sales and support
- Online CRM
- Social media
Go to the eMarketingConnected website to download a copy of Beyond the Basics - Why The Largest Australian Retailers Are Losing The Online Battle
- Getting More Out of the Retail Channel | BTalk
- Is Your Retail Software Working For You? | BTalk
- Integration & Partnerships Are Key To Retail Survival | BTalk
- The Challenge of Multichannel Retailing | BTalk
- Retail's Joe66 Factor | BTalk
Add your views -- call the BTalk line: (+61) 2 9304 5198