JPS files "catastrophe notice" with state due to network issues
A JPS spokesperson said the notice is only related to "the temporary interruption of our ability to process public information requests."
Watch CBS News
S.E. Jenkins is a digital content producer for CBS Texas and the South region.
S.E. has previously held roles in London and Ukraine. She has also been a Digital Content Producer in Tallahassee and Myrtle Beach. S.E. graduated with journalism degrees from Texas State University, Aarhus Universitet and City, University of London.
A JPS spokesperson said the notice is only related to "the temporary interruption of our ability to process public information requests."
Fort Worth Fire Department Interim Chief Raymond Hill is retiring after over 30 years of service, the department announced on Thursday.
After more than a decade, the Christmas Village exhibit illuminating the Victorian-style gazebos will come to an end on Jan. 3, 2027.
Eric Molina, a U.S. citizen and North Texas resident, went missing on March 21 after a night out with a fellow flight attendant during a layover in Medellin.
Former U.S. Rep. Kay Granger, a trailblazing North Texas Republican who became the first woman to serve as Fort Worth's mayor, has died, officials said Sunday night.
The debate isn't just about power.
That's one way to stop traffic.
The video shows Romo being pulled over, getting out of the Jeep he was driving and later undergoing field sobriety tests.
According to the Air Traffic Control System Command Center, all airports and facilities were being impacted by the IT outage.
Plano police said they arrested the 64-year-old earlier this month after a student reported inappropriate physical contact while at Brinker Elementary.
Arlington police said all three shooting victims were taken to local hospitals and are expected to survive.
"We have lost a great Texan with the death of Thomas W. Luce III," former President George W. Bush said in a statement.
Police said the suspects may have been able to flee the area in a vehicle immediately after the deadly shooting.
Karmelo Anthony is scheduled to return to court in August as his legal team seeks to overturn the 19-year-old's murder conviction.
This year, Big Tex will look a little different.