PATERSON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) -- The Paterson Board of Education is extending remote-only learning until at least Jan. 19, 2021.
The board approved the plan Wednesday night, saying they would reassess the situation on Dec. 15.
Schools: The New Normal
- Parents Work To Keep Kids Focused While Virtually Learning
- Cyber Security Concerns Grow As Many Classes Go Online
- The Rush Is On To Bridge The Digital Divide In Tri-State Area Cities
- How To Help Children Deal With Anxiety As They Return To School
- Distance Learning Tools And Links For Parents Teaching At Home
- Complete Back-To-School Coverage
Some of those cases were in Passaic County, where several schools switched from hybrid learning to remote-only.
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.
for more features.