Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is Arts Advocacy Day, kicking off a two-day campaign to increase public support and funding for the arts.
- Arts Advocacy Day (March 7-8)
- Arts turn around troubled New Orleans school ("CBS Evening News," 05/20/14)
- Grammy Music Educator Award goes to N.C. high school teacher ("CBS This Morning," 02/10/16)
- Music teacher inspires children in Minneapolis ("CBS Evening News," 01/02/16)
- Master goes on mission to get students hooked on music ("CBS Evening News," 01/03/15)
- Childhood music lessons may provide speech benefits for adults (CBS News, 11/06/13)
- Hip new teaching tool: Rap music (CBS News, 08/18/11)
On Tuesday, the U.N. and dozens of nations officially observe International Women's Day, aimed at achieving gender parity by 2030.
Wednesday marks the ninth anniversary of the disappearance of former FBI agent Robert Levinson ... last seen on the Iranian island of Kish. The FBI is offering a $5 million reward for information leading to his return.
- FBI creates Facebook page to help find Robert Levinson (CBS News, 02/02/16)
- Ex-CIA contractor not in Iran prisoner release (CBS News, 01/17/16)
- Family of ex-FBI agent missing from Iran feels "betrayed and devastated" ("CBS This Morning" 01/18/16)
- Captive's family: Time for U.S. to "step up" after CIA revelations ("CBS This Morning," 12/13/13)
On Thursday, recently-elected Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife, Sophie, arrive at the White House for an official visit.
- Preview: Prime Minister Trudeau interview on "60 Minutes"
- Trudeau sworn in as Canada's new prime minister (11/04/15)
- Who is Canada's next prime minister? (10/20/15)
Friday sees the unveiling of the second class of honorees at the International Mustache Hall of Fame in Pittsburgh. Last year's inaugural class included former CBS News anchor Walter Cronkite.
- Mustache Hall of Fame
- American Mustache Institute
- By a whisker: The sport of bearding ("Sunday Morning," 11/09/14)
And on Saturday, the city of Lowell, Massachusetts celebrates the 94th birthday of its favorite son, Jack Kerouac, the author of the novel, "On The Road."