NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke on an upper floor of the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Manhattan.
It happened around 4:12 a.m. Friday when authorities say a piece of machinery malfunctioned in an apartment under construction on the 47th floor of the hotel.
The fire forced a partial evacuation of the building, which is located on Central Park West near Columbus Circle. It was brought under control at around 5:20 a.m.
The upper floors were vented due to carbon monoxide concerns.
for more features.