NEW YORK -- The COVID booster requirement set to go into effect Monday for New York health care workers has been delayed.
It's part of an effort to avoid staffing issues and give people more time.
Officials will reassess the requirement in three months.
The latest data show 75% of the state's health care workforce say they have received or are willing to receive a booster.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
for more features.