NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- The latest COVID statistics in the Tri-State Area are looking optimistic.
New York state currently has an 11.49% positivity rate, down from 12.48% Tuesday. Just over 12,000 people are in the hospital with COVID.
New Jersey's positivity rate is 23.33%. In New Jersey, there were 5,204 hospitalizations. Most are confirmed to be COVID positive, but 52 patients' diagnoses are under investigation.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
Connecticut's rate is 16.55%. In Connecticut, there are 1,805 hospitalized COVID patients.
While the number of cases may be declining, people are still dying from the coronavirus.
- Complete COVID Vaccine Coverage
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find NYC Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- CDC's COVID Vaccine FAQ
- CDC's COVID Tracking Map By County
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
There were 165 COVID deaths in New York on Tuesday and New Jersey reported 145 new lab-confirmed deaths.
Connecticut reports its data once a week, on Thursdays. As of last Thursday, there were 161 deaths.
for more features.