NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- There are more things to do in New York City starting today.
The Museum of Modern Art reopens to the public at 10 a.m.
The Museum of the City of New York also reopens at that time on the Upper East Side.
In Coney Island, the New York Aquarium will also reopen to the public.
All three places have new safety protocols in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2's Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn't Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children's Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.
for more features.