Everyone 12 and older must be fully vaccinated.
That means theater goers must have their second COVID dose at least 14 days before the performance.
Children under the age of 12 should be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID test.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
Masks are still required inside all 41 Broadway theaters.
The new policy goes until February 28.
for more features.