Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, the singer-songwriter known as Lady Gaga celebrates her 30th birthday.
Tuesday sees the annual International Women of Courage Award ceremony at the State Department in Washington.
- International Women of Courage Award (state.gov)
Wednesday is World Bipolar Day, pegged to the birthday of the troubled artist Vincent Van Gogh. It's a day dedicated to increasing awareness and ending the social stigma of bipolar disorders.
- World Bipolar Day (March 30) | Advocacy and Patient Resources
- International Society for Bipolar Disorders
On Thursday night, the late pop singer David Bowie will be honored with a tribute concert at New York's Carnegie Hall.
- "The Music of David Bowie," at Carnegie Hall, New York City (March 31) | Tickets at Ticket Network
- Bill Flanagan: The artistry of David Bowie ("Sunday Morning")
- David Bowie: 10 moments that defined his career
- Gallery: A David Bowie discography
- Remembering David Bowie ("CBS This Morning")
- David Bowie's unaired "60 Minutes" interviews
Friday is April Fools Day, an annual occasion for all manner of practical jokes . . . no foolin'!
And Saturday is the annual Park Day, sponsored by the Civil War Trust, a day for volunteers to help clean up and preserve America's Civil War battlefields, cemeteries and shrines.
- Park Day: Participating Sites (Civil War Trust)