Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday's the day Beatle Paul McCartney turns 76 – a good twelve years older than 64!
- Paul McCartney: I was depressed after Beatles break-up (05/24/16)
- Paul McCartney: The "60 Minutes II" interview (10/24/01)
- Follow @PaulMcCartney on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
Paul McCartney and Wings performs "Band on The Run," from the 1980 concert film "Rock Show":
On Tuesday, the U.S. Patent Office is scheduled to issue its 10 millionth patent.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- 10 Million Patents
- 10 for 10 Million: Which 10 patents have transformed how you live, work, or play?
Wednesday is West Virginia Day, celebrating the 155th anniversary of the state's joining the Union after it broke away from Virginia during the Civil War.
- West Virginia Tourism (wvtourism.com)
Thursday sees the Summer Solstice, the Northern Hemisphere's longest day, and the start of astronomical summer.
- Sunday is the longest day of the year, but why? (CBS News, 06/19/15)
- Gallery: Yoga takes over Times Square for summer solstice
A Summer Solstice without sun? CBS News.com was at Stonehenge in 2011 when revelers awaiting the first rays of the longest day of the year had to wait, and wait, and wait …
Friday is Take Your Dog to Work Day, aimed at encouraging employers to "experience the joys of pets in the workplace."
- Take Your Dog to Work Day, June 22 (Pet Sitters International)
- Follow @takeyourdog on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Secretary of the Interior hosts "Doggy Days" at work ("CBS This Morning," 05/05/17)
- Study finds dogs may lower stress in workplace ("CBS This Morning," 04/20/12)
- Why you should take your dog to work (CBS Moneywatch, 04/22/11)
- Dogs at work: A perk that pays off ("CBS Evening News," 09/20/06)
- Why Fido should stay home when you go to the office (CBS Moneywatch, 12/03/10)
And Saturday's the day for the Los Angeles Culture Festival, a celebration of cultures around the world, including a parade down Hollywood Boulevard.