Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, honoring the memory of the late civil rights leader who would have turned 87 this past Friday
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: MLK's Dream: 50 Years Later
- Gallery: Rare photos of the March on Washington
- Gallery: Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Special CBS News report: 50 years later: Civil rights
Tuesday is National Popcorn Day, celebrating the estimated 17 billion quarts of popcorn Americans consume every year.
- Popcorn, the snack that saved the movies ("Sunday Morning," 02/24/13)
- The secret acrobatics of popcorn revealed (livescience.com, 02/11/15)
Wednesday is the last day drone owners can register their device with the FAA and still receive a refund of the $5 fee.
- FAA lays out drone registration, vehicle marking rules
- FAA proposes record fine against drone operator
- The drone invasion now underway ("Sunday Morning," 10/18/15)
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: Drones take over
Thursday kicks off the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, featuring 120 feature-length films from 37 countries.
Friday sees the start of the first BroadwayCon in New York, a three-day-long convention for Broadway theater fans.
And Saturday is National Handwriting Day, marking the 279th anniversary of the birth of penmanship icon John Hancock.
- American Association of Handwriting Analysts (AAHA)
- Keeping handwriting alive in the digital age ("CBS This Morning," 12/22/14)
- Is penmanship being written off? ("Sunday Morning," 01/23/11)
- Sharpening our knowledge of pencils ("Sunday Morning," 11/27/12)
- Almanac: Pencil with attached eraser ("Sunday Morning," 03/30/14)