Starting Wednesday, the County Center will offer 250 shots a day for kids. Adults can also sign up for booster shots by appointment.
"We have had an explosion, a literal explosion, in the number of people that are infected," County Executive George Latimer said Tuesday. "We believe that encouraging people to get boosted is now the most important task of vaccination for adults."
The Westchester County Department of Health is running the vaccination and booster clinic.
Boosters for adults will be offered from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday and 1 to 6 p.m. Friday.
Pediatric shots will be available from 3 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 to 6 p.m. Friday.
CLICK HERE to make an appointment and for more information.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
for more features.