NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) - A test is in the works to diagnose so-called COVID "long haulers."
Scientists at Imperial College London found auto antibodies in the blood of a small number of people with COVID symptoms that lingered for months.
Researchers say finding the patterns of auto-immunity could help develop a simple blood test within the next six months.
The tests would show if someone is likely to COVID symptoms that stick around.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
for more features.