NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- New York City parks and recreation centers, which have been closed since last March, will reopen next week.
Thirteen centers will open Monday to members only.
Centers will operate at reduced capacity, and mask wearing is required.
- Ask CBS2's Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Officials say equipment has been arranged to promote social distancing, and shared equipment will be cleaned frequently.
Indoor pools remain closed to the public.
Indoor programming will also resume at New York City senior centers on Monday.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
Mayor Bill de Blasio says the centers cannot discriminate, so they'll be open to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
Masks, social distancing and daily health screenings will be required for everyone.
for more features.