NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- New York Fashion Week is going virtual.
This year's event is scheduled for Sept. 13-17 and will stream live online.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2's Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn't Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children's Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
To keep with social distancing guidelines, outdoor events will have a limit of 50 people.
Indoor events will be restricted to 50% capacity and no spectators.
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.
for more features.