NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- A Manhattan couple is accused of committing a coronavirus-related crime on Long Island.
The Suffolk County district attorney says they forged multiple positive test results in order to delay the husband's trial on drug charges.
Devon Lewis and his wife Blair McDermott are now facing felony forgery charges.
- Ask CBS2's Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Explanation Of N.Y.'s Yellow, Orange, Red Zones (.pdf)
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
for more features.