The FBI, state, county and local authorities teamed up in the search, asking for the public's help to bring her back home.
Here are five things we know about her disappearance:
1. Timeline: Moore was seen on surveillance video on October 14 buying drinks and candy at a deli on Central Avenue. A man paid for her items, before they both left the store.
She then went to Poppie's Deli, where she told the manager she lost her EBT card. He told her to come back later to check the security cameras, but she never returned.
2. Description: Moore was described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs around 135 pounds, last seen wearing khakis, black boots and a black jacket.
3. Reward: A $20,000 reward was offered for information leading to her safe return.
4. Hotline: Police set up a tip line at 877-847-7432, or 973-266-5041.
5. Break in the case: After nearly a month, a Good Samaritan recognized Moore on November 11 in New York City and called 911. Police were able to locate her in Harlem.
WATCH: Law Enforcement Thanks Public & Media For Help Finding Jashyah Moore 11/12
WATCH: Essex County Prosecutor Shares Latest In Jashyah Moore Search 11/10
WATCH: East Orange Mayor Calls For Community's Help Finding Jashyah Moore 11/09
WATCH: Mother Of Jashyah Moore Describes Timeline Of Her Disappearance 11/5
Editor's note: This story first appeared on November 10, 2021.
for more features.