NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) -- It looks like Donald Trump and Fox News Channel's Megyn Kelly have called a truce, for now.
The two sat down for a taped interview that aired last night, in which the presumptive Republican presidential nominee admitted that his re-tweets sometimes get him in trouble.
In the interview that aired last night, Trump said he had "great respect'' for Kelly's willingness to make a secret trip to Trump Tower in April to negotiate the sit down, which was taped last month. After its airing Trump tweeted "Well done Megyn -- and they all lived happily ever after!'' But it also hinted that a disagreement between them could happen again.
His fight with Kelly began in August, when Kelly lobbed several questions at him during a GOP debate, including one about how he has publicly talked about women. Trump had angry words for Kelly, and then skipped the next Fox News-sponsored debate.
Fox News said in March that Trump had an "extreme, sick obsession" with Kelly.
On Tuesday, the presumptive GOP ran uncontested in Oregon and was declared winner soon after the polls closed.
Trump also announced he had submitted his candidate financial disclosure form to the Federal Election Commission. He said it showed "a tremendous cash flow" and growing revenues from his businesses.
The form — which will be publicly available after an initial review by the government — should offer updated information about the value of his assets and the revenues produced by his businesses
(TM and © Copyright 2016 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2016 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
for more features.