NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- Ten cruise ship passengers are isolating in New York City after being diagnosed with COVID-19.
The group traveled from England on the Queen Mary 2, which docked Monday in Red Hook.
Approximately 1,500 passengers were routinely tested during the trip. The ten who tested positive were taken off to begin their quarantine.
The ship is now bound for the Caribbean.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
for more features.