HARTFORD, Conn. (CBSNewYork) -- More than 14,000 people in Connecticut have tested positive for COVID-19 since Thursday.
On Monday, Gov. Ned Lamont said millions of at-home rapid tests are ready to be distributed.
"Of our 3 million fast tests, 2 million is going to be going to our K-12 schools, and we'll be getting that distributed within a week," Lamont said.
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
The governor said distribution of the remaining 1 million tests for the general public begins Thursday.
The state is also getting 6 million N-95 masks.
The initiative is being paid for with federal funds.
for more features.