NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A Naval hospital ship is expected to start making its way to New York City tomorrow.
The ship's 1,000 beds will be used to treat non-coronavirus patients, freeing up space in local hospitals for those affected by the deadly virus.
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How To Avoid Psychological Isolation
- Talking To Your Kids About Anxiety
- Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The USNS Comfort is traveling from Norfolk, Virginia and is expected to arrive Monday.
CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept. | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ COVID-19 Info Hub | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept. | CT Call 211 | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
for more features.