Watch CBS News

8 People Treated For Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At Queens Apartment Building

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) -- Eight people were treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning at an apartment building in Queens late Friday night.

The FDNY responded to the building on 81st Street in Jackson Heights just before midnight.

Four of the victims were taken to the hospital.

There was no word from officials Saturday morning on what caused the leak.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.