Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, the rock band The Who releases a two-disc 50th-anniversary album, featuring its greatest hits, plus their first new song in eight years.
- thewho.com (Official site)
- "The Who Hits 50!" by The Who (Geffen Records); Available Oct. 27 via Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iTunes
- Follow The Who on Twitter (@TheWho), Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
To hear The Who's new song, "Be Lucky," click on the video player below.
Tuesday sees the arrival of Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, in Bogota -- first stop in a nine-day tour of Colombia and Mexico.
Wednesday kicks off the sixth annual Washington Ideas Forum (co-sponsored by The Atlantic magazine and the Aspen Institute), with some 80 top political and business leaders among the scheduled speakers.
- Washington Ideas Forum, Harman Center for the Arts, Washington, D.C. (Oct. 29-30)
- Follow @Atlantic_LIVE on Twitter
- Follow @AspenInstitute on Twitter
Thursday brings a change of venue hearing in Massachusetts for Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriot accused of killing semi-pro player Odin Lloyd.
- Aaron Hernandez pleads not guilty in 2012 Boston double murder (CBS News, 05/28/14)
- Aaron Hernandez cousin sentenced in Boston (CBS News, 09/24/14)
- Judge orders bullets in Aaron Hernandez case thrown out (CBS News, 10/03/14)
- GALLERY: Aaron Hernandez
Friday, of course, is All Hallow's Eve . . . Halloween for short . . . a night for scary costumes and trick-or-treating.
- David Edelstein on the scariest movie ever ("Sunday Morning," 10/27/13)
- Allan Gurganus: What the graves give us ("Sunday Morning," 10/27/13)
- Racing giant pumpkins in Maine ("Sunday Morning," 10/27/13)
- The mystery of the Ouija board ("Sunday Morning," 10/28/12)
And Saturday marks the end of bidding in an auction of Babe Ruth's first and last contracts with the New York Yankees. (That first contract from 1922 forbids the Babe from drinking intoxicating liquor -- and from staying out past one a.m. during training and playing seasons.)