Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, an Andy Warhol exhibit opens at New York's Whitney Museum.
- "Andy Warhol: From A to B and Back Again," November 12, 2018 through March 31, 2019, at the Whitney Museum, New York City | Ticket into
- Exhibition catalogue: "Andy Warhol: From A to B and Back Again"
- The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
- The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh
Tuesday sees the 66th annual BMI Country Awards in Nashville, with songwriter and guitarist Steve Cropper due to received the Icon Award.
Guitarist Steve Cropper performs (and gets a shout-out from John Belushi) on the Blues Brothers' recording of "Soul Man":
On Wednesday, Prince Charles celebrates his 70th birthday, a milestone for the oldest and longest-serving heir to the throne in British history.
- Prince of Wales (Official site)
Thursday is Steve Irwin Day at the Australia Zoo, honoring the life of the noted "Crocodile Hunter," who died from a stingray attack in 2006.
- Steve Irwin Day at the Australia Zoo, Beerwah, Queensland
Friday the Women's Entrepreneurship Day Summit opens at the United Nations, supporting women in business worldwide.
- Women's Entrepreneurship Day @ United Nations, New York City (Nov. 16) | Tickets and Info
And Saturday brings the 23rd annual American Indian Heritage Celebration at the North Carolina Museum of History in Raleigh.