Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday marks the 83rd anniversary of the birth of Elvis Presley -- and ALSO happens to be the 85th birthday of our anchor emeritus Charles Osgood. Happy Birthday, Charlie!
- elvis.com (Official site)
- The Guest House at Graceland, Memphis
- Graceland (Official site)
- Follow @VisitGraceland on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- 10 fascinating facts about The King
- How a $4 dollar recording gave birth to Elvis ("CBS Evening News," 01/08/15)
- Almanac: When Nixon met Elvis ("Sunday Morning," 12/21/14)
- Charles Osgood: A broadcast journalist's journey ("Sunday Morning," 09/25/16)
- Charles Osgood, music man ("Sunday Morning," 09/25/16)
- An Osgood trademark: The bow tie ("Sunday Morning," 09/25/16)
- Charles Osgood reflects on his career ("Sunday Morning," 09/25/16)
On Tuesday, the Newseum in Washington sponsors The Power Shift Summit on sexual misconduct in newsrooms.
- The Power Shift Summit, January 9 at 9:30 a.m., Knight Conference Center, Washington, D.C.
- Watch a live-stream at newseum.org
Wednesday is Day One for the Potato Expo in Orlando, a three-day conference and trade show that's all about the potato (or po-TAH-to, if you prefer).
- Potato Expo 2018, Jan. 10-12, at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
- Donate to Potato Expo's charity drive supporting Second Harvest of Central Florida to help food-insecure students in Orlando
Potato recipes from CBS News:
Thursday sees the 23rd Annual Critics Choice Awards in Santa Monica, Calif., hosted by actress Olivia Munn, honoring the best in movies and television.
- Critics Choice Awards
- List of nominees
- Watch the 23rd Annual Critics Choice Awards January 11 on The CW
On Friday, President Trump is scheduled to undergo a full physical examination at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington.
- Is the president required to have an annual physical? (Forbes, 11/22/17)
- Results of President Barack Obama's final physical exam in office, released March 2016 (archives.gov)
And Saturday kicks off the NFL divisional playoffs.