Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, actor Morgan Freeman receives the Charlie Chaplin Award from the Film Society of Lincoln Center.
- 43rd Chaplin Award Gala at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City, April 25 | Tickets
- Past recipients of the Chaplin Award
Watch a scene from "The Shawshank Redemption" (1994), featuring Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins.
Tuesday marks the 30th anniversary of the explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear plant in Ukraine that forced the resettlement of more than 350,000 people.
- Chernobyl: The catastrophe that never ended ("60 Minutes," 11/23/14)
- Nuclear meltdown: A refresher on Chernobyl
Wednesday is National Walk@Lunch Day, when Blue Cross/Blue Shield encourages employers to let their workers take a healthy walk.
- National Walk@Lunch Day, April 27
- Surgeon General: Make walking a national health priority
- Does brisk walking beat the gym for weight control?
- Walking may be just as effective as running for bringing heart benefits
Thursday sees the 90th anniversary of the birth of Harper Lee (the author of "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "Go Set a Watchman"). Lee died this past February.
- A remembrance of Harper Lee ("Sunday Morning," 02/21/16)
- Celebrities, writers, politicians mourn Harper Lee on Twitter
- What's the message behind the new Harper Lee book? ("CBS This Morning," 07/13/15)
- Gallery: Harper Lee 1926-2016
Friday is Arbor Day, a day for planting and caring for trees, in a tradition that dates back to 1872.
- Arbor Day Foundation
- Get 10 free trees for joining Arbor Day Foundation
- "Tree census" estimates total number of trees on Earth
- Mark Hirsch: How a tree helped heal me ("Sunday Morning," 09/16/13)
And, as noted earlier, Saturday's the night for the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, with Larry Wilmore as the featured comedian.
for more features.