Last Updated Nov 24, 2009 5:45 PM EST
Based on the findings from the Comprehensive Australian Study of Entrepreneurial Emergence (CAUSEE) study, Professor Steffens has come up with 10 commandments for successful entrepreneurs. We discuss them and other findings from the survey in todays BTalk Australia podcast.
Here are the 10 commandments:
- Spend a lot of time on it
- Be action focused
- Be adaptable
- Plan with care
- Be frugal with money
- Start in an industry you know well
- If you don't know the industry team up with someone who does
- Don't be concerned about having the right education
- Don't worry about why you got involved
- Make sure you network
View the report here.
Subscribe to BTalk Australia on iTunes.