Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
No surprises here: Bill Cosby is the celebrity whose popularity has dropped the most right now, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
THR took data from polling firm Q Scores to find which celebrities had the greatest increase in negative ratings from 2013 to 2015 -- you might be surprised whose innocent face ranks at No 2. Here's the full list of the top 10:
10. NeNe Leakes: This Bravo drama queen announced in June that she is leaving "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
9. Paula Deen: This celebrity chef fell from grace after she was accused of using the N-word. Perhaps she would have lived this down had she not tweeted a photo of her son in "brownface" in July.
8. Miley Cyrus: This pop star's turn from Disney Channel innocence has clearly rubbed many people the wrong way. But hey, she's just trying to save the world.
7. Judy Reyes: This actress received a lot of criticism for allegedly sexualizing Latina women on her show "Devious Maids," but the crowd is divided on Reyes -- she also received an equally large increase in points in her positive Q Score rating, suggesting that people either love her or hate her.
6. Robert Griffin III: This guy can't catch a break. The Washington Redskins quarterback has never been able to match his earlier success on the field after a knee injury, and fans have turned their backs on him.
5. Adrian Peterson: The Minnesota Vikings' player's reputation tanked after he was indicted on charges of child abuse for hitting his four-year-old son with a tree branch.
4. Robin Thicke: No one likes a cheater. Pop star Thicke was in hot water when he appeared to be cheating on wife Paula Patton in photos, and he got in even more trouble for his racy lyrics in "Blurred Lines." Critics said Thicke was promoting sexual violence.
3. Mehmet Oz: It's not just other doctors who want Dr. Oz ousted -- fans are starting to tire of the Columbia University physician and TV host, as well. A group of 10 doctors wrote a letter saying Oz "manifested an egregious lack of integrity" for allegedly hawking "quack treatments."
2. Ariana Grande: America's most famous doughnut licker came in second place on the list. Grande's songs might be popular, but her off-putting stunt at a California doughnut shop costed her popularity points.
1. Bill Cosby: Even his friends have stopped supporting him after more than 30 women came forward to accuse Cosby of sexual assault. It's not exactly unexpected that public opinion of Cosby has dropped more than that of any other celebrity.
Remember, these are the people with the biggest increase in negative Q Scores, not the people with the actual worst Q Scores overall -- those would be Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian.