Last Updated May 26, 2010 5:36 PM EDT
So what have I learnt from talking business with so many people. Today I go through five take-outs:
- 1. Big business needs to think like small business
- 2. Analytics can be a company's saviour or demon
- 3. Information is key to distinguishing your business
- 4. Passion is an essential element for success, you need to ensure its shared
- 5. Australian corporations are ageist â€" plan your own destiny before it's too late
Have you found BTalk useful? What would you like to hear more of? Give us your feedback in the Talkback section below.
Want to scan through some of those early episodes â€" start here and keep clicking "next entries" at the bottom of the page.