Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, Congress returns to Washington after a summer break.
Tuesday is World Suicide Prevention Day, aimed at raising awareness of the problem and ways to prevent it.
- World Suicide Prevention Day (Sept. 10), International Association for Suicide Prevention
- Cycling Around the Globe (raising awareness of the risks of suicide) (Sept. 10-Oct. 10), International Association for Suicide Prevention
- World Suicide Prevention Day (World Health Organization)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- ("Sunday Morning," 3/17/19)
Wednesday marks the 18th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, with observances at the Pentagon, Lower Manhattan, and Shanksville, Pa.
- ("Sunday Morning," 9/09/18)
- Events: National September 11 Memorial Museum, New York City
- Flight 93 National Memorial, Shanksville, Pa.
- "Tower of Voices" at the Flight 93 National Memorial (nps.gov)
- "Finality": 9/11 victim's remains identified 17 years later (CBS News, 07/26/18)
- 9/11: Sorrow and healing coexist at ground zero site ("Sunday Morning," 09/11/16)
- Gallery: Visiting ground zero & lower Manhattan
- Visit to 9/11 museum may be cathartic for some; traumatic for others (CBS News, 05/15/14)
- CBSNews.com Complete Coverage: Remembering 9/11
Thursday sees the third Democratic presidential debate in Houston, with ten candidates participating.
- (CBS News, 8/29/19)
- Democratic presidential primary debate, September 12 (Ballotpedia)
- The Third Democratic Presidential Debate will be broadcast on ABC and Univision September 12 at 8 p.m. ET
Friday is Friday the 13th, a day for all those suffering from triskaidekaphobia to beware!
- What's behind the Friday the 13th superstition?
- Mo Rocca: Origins of Friday the 13th fears
- Gallery: Friday the 13th
- Sports: Famous Number 13s
And Saturday's the day for the National Women's Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, with honorees including Justice Sonia Sotomayor and actress Jane Fonda.