Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday night is the night for the CBS special, "David Letterman: A Life on Television" ... a tribute to the "Late Show" host who retires later this month.
- "Late Show With David Letterman" (cbs.com)
Tuesday, May 5th, is Cinco de Mayo, a celebration of Mexico's victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla in 1862.
- The Dish: Chef Pati Jinich's Cinco de Mayo feast ("CBS This Morning")
- For Cinco de Mayo: Ken Oringer's taco plate ("CBS This Morning")
- Bobby Flay's Cinco De Mayo Feast
Wednesday is National Bike to School Day, with hundreds of events nationwide aimed at encouraging students to safely bike or walk to school.
On Thursday, millions of Americans observe the National Day of Prayer, established by a joint resolution of Congress in 1952.
Friday sees a V-E Day ceremony at the World War II Memorial in Washington, marking the 70th anniversary of the Allied Victory in Europe.
- National World War II Memorial, Washington, D.C.
And Saturday's the day for the 23rd annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive. Americans are urged to leave a donation of non-perishable food next to their mailboxes. Letter carriers will collect it and deliver it to nearby food banks.