Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday sees the start of the National Geographic Bee National Finals in Washington, featuring 54 top geography students from around the country.
- National Geographic Bee, May 11-13, Washington, D.C.
- List of state champions
- The championship will air on Nat Geo WILD on Fri., May 15, at 8 p.m. ET/PT, and Wed., May 20, at 7 p.m. ET/PT
- GeoBee Apps
Tuesday is the 90th birthday of the great Yankee catcher Yogi Berra, one of just four players to be named the American League MVP three times.
- Yogi Berra at National Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, N.Y.
- Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center - on the campus of Montclair State University, Little Falls, N.J.
- The wisdom of Yogi-isms ("60 Minutes," 03/06/02)
- Yogi Berra ("60 Minutes," 07/09/03)
On Wednesday: He's a Sunday Morning correspondent appearing on "Celebrity Jeopardy." The correct response ... "Who is Mo Rocca?"
Thursday kicks off a 10-day series of concerts by guitarist Eric Clapton at London's Royal Albert Hall in celebration of his 70th birthday.
- Tickets for Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall, London (May 14-23)
- "Forever Man: The Best of Eric Clapton" (Reprise Records); Available on CD and Vinyl, also via Amazon and iTunes
On Friday, the 2012 Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney takes on former heavyweight boxing champ Evander Holyfield in a charity bout in Salt Lake City.
- Charity Vision Fight Night: Holyfield vs. Romney, May 15 at the Rail Event Center, Salt Lake City
- Follow @MittRomney on Twitter
And Saturday is Armed Forces Day, a day honoring all America's men and women in uniform.