Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
In California on Monday, San Bernardino County employees will gather to remember the 14 victims of last month's shootings.
Tuesday marks the 70th birthday of actress and director Diane Keaton, who won an Oscar for her role in the 1977 film, "Annie Hall."
- Diane Keaton: Successful, yes, and insecure ("Sunday Morning," 11/14/10)
- Gallery: The films of Woody Allen
- Diane Keaton: The comeback kid ("48 Hours," 02/13/04)
Wednesday's the night for the 42nd People's Choice Awards, hosted by Jane Lynch, to be seen live here on CBS.
Thursday is the eve of Elvis Presley's 81st birthday, and the official kick-off to a four-day-long celebration, with scheduled events both in Hollywood and at his Graceland mansion.
- 10 fascinating facts about The King
- How a $4 dollar recording gave birth to Elvis ("CBS Evening News," 01/08/15)
- Almanac: When Nixon met Elvis ("Sunday Morning," 12/21/14)
- Covering the death of Elvis ("CBS Evening News," 08/16/07)
- Gallery: Elvis and Nixon
Friday is Day One for the Wizard World Comic Con in New Orleans, a three-day celebration of pop culture and comic books.
And on Saturday, folk singer and activist Joan Baez celebrates her 75th birthday.
- Follow Joan Baez on Twitter and Facebook
- Joan Baez: The good life ("Sunday Morning," 03/18/04)