EAGAN, Minn. (WCCO) - A 58-year-old was burned and suffered smoke inhalation in a house fire late Wednesday afternoon in Eagan.
At 4:33 p.m., the Eagan Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire at 2981 Lexington Avenue, according to city officials.
Firefighters found the 58-year-old victim inside, who was taken to Regions Hospital in St. Paul. There was only one occupant in the home.
Crews from Eagan and Mendota Heights battled the fire in severely cold and icy conditions for three hours.
One Eagan firefighter was also taken to Regions for observation.
The home, built in 1890, was destroyed. The Eagan Fire Marshall is investigating.
for more features.