ALLEGHENY COUNTY, Pa. (KDKA) -- For the second day, Allegheny County's new COVID-19 Field Response Team hit the streets, looking for coronavirus violations at bars and restaurants.
The response team has checked on 68 businesses. And for the most part, bars and restaurants passed with flying colors.
- Pa. Licensed Beverage And Tavern Association Calls On State For Bailout Package To Help Restaurant, Bar Owners
- 'The Virus Is Making The Rules': Gov. Tom Wolf Imposes Statewide Restrictions On Bars, Restaurants And Larger Indoor Gatherings
- Pennsylvania Bar And Restaurant Owners Left With More Questions Following New Round Of Restrictions From Gov. Tom Wolf
- Allegheny Co. Issues New 2-Week Order Allowing Dining And Limited Drinking Outside
- Allegheny Co. Restaurant Owners Getting Creative To Offer Outdoor Dining Under New Health Department Order
- Allegheny Co. Restaurants Prepare For New Guidance As Coronavirus Numbers Continue To Climb
- 'Very Concerned': Allegheny Co. Executive Rich Fitzgerald Speaks On New Coronavirus Case Numbers Still In Triple Digits
- Contact Tracing Efforts Continue To Increase In Allegheny County As Coronavirus Cases Surge
- 'We're Just Hopeful That People Get The Message': Allegheny County Hopes New Measures Will Stem Coronavirus Spike
- 'This is What Happens When People Don't Follow The Rules'; July 4th Plans In Allegheny Co. Put On Hold As Coronavirus Cases Continue To Rise
- Allegheny Co. Health Dept.: Coronavirus Surge Continues To Come From Younger People Traveling And Going Out
The popular D's SixPax & Dogz in Swissvale got a surprise inspection. They got 8 of 8 on the checklist, and a manager says they're working hard to comply.
"We're following the list of the socially distanced tables, the 25 percent capacity, employees are all wearing masks, customers entering have to have them on as well," said Rena Agostinone.
Some restaurants were mentioned for employees failing to wear masks or wearing them improperly.
They were not cited but given instructions on what is required.
Many restaurant owners say they're happy about these inspections because they feel that they've been penalized for the actions of a few irresponsible owners.
Click here for more.
for more features.