By: KDKA-TV News Staff
NORTH FAYETTE (KDKA) - Allegheny Health Network has unveiled plans for a brand new, $70 million Health + Wellness Pavilion in North Fayette.
The health facility will be located in the former Main Event/Latitude 360 building in the Pointe at North Fayette shopping complex on Quinn Drive.
The state-of-the-art, 68,000-square-foot facility will have medical specialists and advanced imaging. It will offer a variety of "primary and specialty outpatient services."
AHN says the centerpiece of the Health and Wellness Pavilion will be their new Center for Reproductive Medicine, which they say will be "a leading reproductive endocrinology program and licensed ambulatory surgery facility for infertility treatments."
Other services to be offered at the facility include:
• Essential health and wellness services including lab collection, primary care, and express care walk-in services open for extended and weekend hours.
• A comprehensive imaging suite with MRI, CT, XRay, DEXA, ultrasound, mammography, echocardiography and vascular screening.
• A behavioral health clinic practice with onsite clinicians specializing in adult, adolescent and women's behavioral health.
• Additional women's health services, including pre and postnatal care, maternal fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology and urogynecology.
• Thirty-six exam rooms accommodating a range of rotating physician specialty clinics, including cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, neurology, rheumatology, pain medicine, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, bariatric surgery, and orthopedic surgery - including a foot and ankle specialist.
The facility in North Fayette will be the sixth AHN Health + Wellness Pavilion. Other locations include Wexford, Bethel Park, Peters Township and Erie's east and west sides.
AHN says they hope to complete construction by the end of 2022.
for more features.