PHILADELPHIA (CBS) -- 'Tis the season for giving back to others and helping out children in your local community. And with the holiday season officially upon us, what better way to warm your heart and others than by donating to the annual CBS Philadelphia Joy of Sharing Toy Drive.
One of the longest-running TV public service campaigns in the region, The Joy of Sharing Toy Drive has provided toys for more than 100,000 children in need over the years.
It's easy to help children in need in the Philadelphia area. You can donate to the CBS Philadelphia Joy of Sharing Toy Drive through our online registry. The toy drive will go until Friday, Dec. 22, benefiting The Salvation Army and Mothers in Charge.
The Joy of Sharing Toy Drive officially begins Monday, Nov. 20, and ends Friday, Dec. 22.
Thanks to our sponsors, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and the Kimmel Cultural campus, unwrapped toys will be collected at numerous drop-off locations throughout the region:
Anyone can participate and help make a child's holiday extra bright.
- CBS Philadelphia Broadcast Center (1555 Hamilton Street Philadelphia PA)
- CBS Philadelphia Offices (1500 Spring Garden Philadelphia PA)
- The Salvation Army Philadelphia Offices (701 North Broad St Philadelphia PA)
- Kimmel Cultural Campus, "Very Philly Christmas" Show (12/1 - 12/23)
- Classix 107.9 Lady B Holiday Basement Party at Rivers Casino Philadelphia on December 16, 2023
- Wells Fargo Center, Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert (12/17)
- Delaware Blue Coats Game on Saturday 12/2/23 (6pm) @ Chase Field House in Wilmington DE.
You can also make a monetary donation to The Salvation Army.
- The Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign supports their efforts year-round.
- Donors can also text to donate by texting KETTLE to 31333 and entering their local zip code to be directed to the virtual Red Kettle in their community.
- Through the Angel Tree Program, donors can also adopt an "angel" and shop for the perfect gift for the indicated age plus the child's wish list.
for more features.