Last Updated Mar 24, 2010 9:58 PM EDT
Toby Marshall, author of Small Business Internet Marketing, says there are five key principles you must follow and you have to learn to do each of them well. If you break the chain, and miss one out, you don't see the same results.
Listen to the podcast to hear Toby talk through each of these five principles:
- 1. Niche and keywords
- 2. Diversify
- 3. Autoresponders
- 4. Business Networking sites
- 5. AdWords
Want to read Toby's book? Download an abridged 42 page version here.
- Give Web Users What They Want | BTalk Australia
- Getting to the Top on Google | BTalk Australia
- Content is Still King | BTalk Australia
- Grab Them by the Eyeballs | BTalk Australia
- Selling from Your Website | BTalk Australia