Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday, of course, is Labor Day, a holiday to honor all Americans who work for a living.
- The history of Labor Day (U.S. Department of Labor)
- 5 things to avoid buying over Labor Day (CBS Moneywatch)
- Looking beyond Labor Day for travel deals ("CBS This Morning")
- What could crimp Labor Day weekend travel (CBS Moneywatch)
- Labor Day drivers to enjoy lowest gas prices since 2004
On Tuesday, Stephen Colbert takes over as host of "The Late Show" right here on CBS.
- "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" (Official site)
- Follow @colbertlateshow on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
Are you in on the Stephen Colbert raffle?
On Wednesday, Queen Elizabeth surpasses Queen Victoria to become Britain's longest-reigning monarch, at 63 years, 7 months, and 3 days.
- royal.gov.uk (Official site)
- Follow @BritishMonarchy on Twitter
- GALLERY: Queen Elizabeth through the years (CBS News)
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: The Royals
Thursday sees the NFL season kick-off, with the Pittsburgh Steelers facing the New England Patriots ... with quarterback Tom Brady on the field.
Friday is Patriot Day -- and the National Day of Service and Remembrance, marking the 14th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: Remembering 9/11
- Ways to volunteer and serve (911memorial.org)
- Points of Light
- Take the 9/11 Good Deed Challenges (911day.org)
- Corporation for National and Community Service
And on Saturday, the ABBA-inspired musical, "Mamma Mia," closes in New York after 5,773 performances ... making it the eighth-longest running show in Broadway history.
- "Mamma Mia" at the Broadhurst Theatre, New York City (Through September 12)