Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, Snoopy receives a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in honor of his many appearances in TV shows and movies.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (Event live-streamed Nov. 2 at 11:30 a.m. PT)
Tuesday is National Sandwich Day ... a celebration of the bread entree whose invention is credited to the fourth Earl of Sandwich back in the 1700s.
- National Sandwich Day (Nov. 3)
- The New American Sandwich (Culinary Institute of America)
- British Sandwich Association
- Grilled cheese sandwich recipes from chef Eric Greenspan
- Grilled Crab and Shrimp Mini Sandwiches (Bon Appetit)
- Healthy Shrimp Po'Boy Recipe from Marisa Sherry
- Bobby Flay goes Cuban
- Turkey Sandwich with Hoisin Mayonnaise (Real Simple)
On Wednesday, Forbes releases its annual list of the World's Most Powerful People. Russian President Vladimir Putin topped last year's list.
- World's Most Powerful People (forbes.com)
Thursday is National Men Make Dinner Day, when men are encouraged to cook dinner for the family ... using at least four ingredients and at least one cooking utensil other than a fork.
- National Men Make Dinner Day (Nov. 5)
- Recipes at Bon Appetit
- Find a recipe at epicurious.com
- Recipes from Food & Wine Magazine
Friday sees the official release of "The Cutting Edge: 1965-1966," the 12th in a series of albums of Bob Dylan bootleg recordings.
- "The Cutting Edge 1965-1966: The Bootleg Series Vol. 12" by Bob Dylan (Columbia Legacy); Available via Amazon, Google Play and iTunes
And Saturday's the day for the first ComiqueCon, a one-day festival celebrating women in comics and cartooning, to be held in Dearborn, Michigan.