Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, an original handwritten copy of the Gettysburg Address goes on display at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield, Illinois.
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, Springfield, Ill.
- Gettysburg Address (Library of Congress)
Tuesday sees the NOLA 300 Conference in New Orleans, one in a series of events leading up to next year's 300th anniversary of the Big Easy's founding.
On Wednesday, the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song will be awarded to Tony Bennett at a tribute concert in Washington, D.C., to be broadcast on PBS in January.
- Past winners of the Gershwin Prize (loc.gov)
- Press release: Tony Bennett next recipient of the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song (loc.gov)
- Tony Bennett on studying art and music ("Sunday Morning," 09/19/14)
Thursday is World Philosophy Day, celebrating the enduring value of philosophy for the development of human thought.
Friday brings the TAGIEs -- the 10th annual Toy and Game Innovation Awards dinner and ceremony -- in Chicago.
- 2017 Toy and Game Innovation Awards, Nov. 17 at 6:00 p.m., Navy Pier, Chicago | Tickets
- Chicago Toy & Game Week (Nov. 16-19)
While Saturday's the Night of Too Many Stars, a celebrity benefit on behalf of NEXT For Autism, a group supporting innovative programs for people with autism.
- Night of Too Many Stars, broadcast live on HBO, Nov. 18 at 8 p.m. ET, from Madison Square Garden, New York City | Tickets | Donate
- NEXT for Autism
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: Autism awareness
To watch a trailer for "Night of Too Many Stars" click on the video player below: