Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, the Museum of Modern Art's 2014 Film Benefit honors Alfonso Cuarón, the Academy Award-winning director of "Gravity," among other films.
- MOMA honors Alfonso Cuarón, Nov. 10
- Sandra Bullock and Alfonso Cuaron on their Oscar-nominated film, "Gravity" ("CBS This Morning," 02/18/14)
- Alfonso Cuaron wins Directors Guild Award for "Gravity" (01/26/14)
- Edelstein: "Gravity" both cornball AND amazingly incredible ("Sunday Morning," 09/29/13)
Tuesday is Veterans Day, honoring all who have served their country, with remembrances nationwide, including a presidential wreath-laying at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery.
- CBSNews.com coverage: Veterans: Honoring Our Heroes
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (arlingtoncemetery.mil)
Wednesday kicks off the World Food Championships in Las Vegas, a week-long cooking competition with nearly 500 participants billed as "The Ultimate Food Fight."
- World Food Championships, Nov. 12-18
- Follow the World Food Championships on Twitter (@WorldFoodChamp), Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Vimeo
Thursday is Guinness World Records Day, marking the 10th anniversary of "Guinness World Records" becoming the record-breaking best-selling copyrighted book of all time.
Friday sees the start of online bidding for the guitar Beatle John Lennon used to record the song "Paperback Writer" in 1966.
- John Lennon's 1963 Gretsch 6120 Guitar
- Follow Tracks Auction on Twitter (@TracksAuction) and Facebook
And Saturday is America Recycles Day, with events across the country encouraging all of us to recycle our throwaway items -- not just Saturday, but every day.