Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is April Fool's Day, the perfect kickoff to National Humor Month.
- ("Sunday Morning, 4/1/18)
- 15 Best April Fool's Day hoaxes ("Sunday Morning," 04/01/12)
Tuesday sees a celebration of singer Marvin Gaye at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles, on what would have been his 80th birthday.
- Marvin Gaye's You're The Man" Celebrating Marvin Gaye's 80th Birthday, featuring a panel discussion with Jan Gaye, David Ritz, Nolan Shaheed and Harry Weinger, at the Grammy Museum, Los Angeles, April 2 at 7:30 p.m. | Ticket info
- "You're The Man," Marvin Gaye's unreleased album from 1972, was released on March 29 in Vinyl and Digital formats, with CD to follow
To hear Marvin Gaye perform "Symphony" (SalaAM ReMi Mix), from the album "You're The Man," click on the video player below.
On Wednesday, NATO foreign ministers gather in Washington for events marking the 70th anniversary of the alliance.
- (CBS News, 7/11/18)
- (CBS News, 4/12/17)
- ("Sunday Morning, 4/23/99)
Thursday is Day One for NASA's Student Launch Week in Huntsville, Alabama, where college students will test-launch low-altitude rockets of their own design.
To watch NASA's 360-degree video of last year's student-designed rocket launches click on the video player below:
Friday's the day for Variety's "Power of Women" lunch in New York, with honorees including singer and actress Bette Midler and journalist Christiane Amanpour.
- Sixth annual Power of Women honorees announcement (Variety), hosted by Lifetime, at Cipriani Midtown, New York
And on Saturday, it's the Final Four games of NCAA men's basketball, right here on CBS.
Story produced by Julie Kracov.