The FBI confirmed Saturday that it's aware of a reported terror threat in Atlanta but doesn't consider it to be credible.
Earlier Saturday, the hacker group Anonymous reportedly said that it uncovered threats by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, against the WWE Survivor Series, which is scheduled for Sunday night in Atlanta.
"The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia, venue and event," J. Britt Johnson, special agent in charge of the FBI's Atlanta office, said in a statement to CBS News. "While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe."
In a statement Saturday, the WWE said it and the Atlanta venue hosting the event have increased security measures to ensure fans' safety. The WWE also said doors would open at 6 p.m. to help fans avoid delays because of the additional measures.
The International Business Times first reported the Anonymous announcement.
After ISIS claimed responsibility for last week's deadly terror attacks in Paris, the hacker group said it was at war with the extremists. In a video released Wednesday, Anonymous said it has taken down more than 20,000 ISIS-related Twitter accounts.
In an online statement cited by the Times, Anonymous said the threat against the WWE event hasn't been "100% confirmed."
However, the hacker group also said that it had confirmed ISIS threats against three events in Paris that are planned for Sunday.
Anonymous said Saturday it gave all of the evidence it uncovered to authorities "days ago."
CBS News justice reporter Paula Reid contributed to this story.
for more features.