Watch CBS News

Cosumnes Firefighters Control Duplex Fire In Galt, No Injuries

GALT (CBS13) — A duplex fire in galt leaves one family displaced, although crews were able to put out the fire with no firefighter or civilian injuries.

The fire is believed to have originated from an air fryer that was left on while the tenants were not home.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.