Watch CBS News

Generator sends 12 people to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning

Your Tuesday Morning Headlines, August 30th, 2022
Your Tuesday Morning Headlines, August 30th, 2022 03:01

IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) - A running gas powered generator in the garage sent 12 people to the hospital in Irving. 

It happened on Aug. 30 at a home on North Briarcliff. 

The Irving Fire Department responded and helped the group who had suffered carbon monoxide poisoning. They're all in stable condition, according to the fire department. 

Firefighters want to remind the public to only use generators at least 20 feet away from the home with the exhausted pointed away.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.