NORTH ANDOVER (CBS) – The junior prom at North Andover High School was shut down early Friday after four students were hospitalized because they ate pot brownies.
That prom was held at the Atkinson Country Club in New Hampshire.
As many as eleven students had eaten the marijuana-laced brownies before arriving at the event, and four were sick enough to be taken to the hospital.
According to the North Andover Patch, the brownies were handed out by another student.
All four of the students that went to the hospital have since been sent home. While they're doing fine, the school said they will face disciplinary action.
North Andover Police are looking into the matter too.
for more features.