Watch CBS News

Accidental Fire Displaces 2 In Abington On Christmas Morning

ABINGTON (CBS) -- A fire in Abington caused heavy damage and displaced two people on Christmas.

Firefighters put out the fire on Arch Street early Saturday morning. No injuries were reported.

The Abington Fire department says the cause of the fire has been determined to be accidental.


View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.